Assess The Essential
Do you ever feel overbooked and underproductive? Do you get stressed by all the things on the calendar? Do you wish you could do less but do it better? If you want to create a simpler, more productive schedule and life, then Essentialism, a book by Greg McKeown, is for you! In today's episode we'll walk through some of his basic concepts about defaulting to no, so that you can make more of your yeses. This process leads to more focus, less stress, and much greater progress in your journey to excel. The Word of God addressees the value of this and you'll get to hear that Word read in today's episode. This episode is essential. Check it out! 🙂
Kris Emerson, a loving husband, father of four, and gospel preacher, takes a few minutes to go over some important life changing and spirituals insights.
- How to stress less and accomplish more
- How to learn to "default no" by analyzing core values
- How to determine if something is worth doing
- How to prioritize things that matter today and will give lasting results
- How to make the most of your time, since time is so quickly passing