[subscriber-chiclet listId="69c24d961d" color="white" showlink="false" postfixtext=" Subscribers"]
Resolving A Conflict
Sometimes you can just sit down with someone and restore peace. You can establish some common agreements, and zip the jacket. But sometimes it's more difficult than that. Sometimes too much has happened. Too much time has passed. Someone went too far. What do you do in that case? Many people give up on the relationship, and accept division and maybe even hold resentment for years. We are Christians. We can do much better than that! But it takes heart and it takes strategy. Let's look at Jacob's tactics for approaching Esau in the book of Genesis. After much had happened and 20 years had passed, Jacob was able to honor God and resolve the conflict. Maybe you can too!
Kris Emerson, a loving husband, father of four, and gospel preacher, takes a few minutes to go over some important life changing and spirituals insights.
- How to resolve a conflict
- How to honor God in relationships that currently are not honoring God
- How to use other good people to help you mend a bad relationship
- How to use gifts as a great tool for preparing a conversation
- How to diffuse any situation with visual and audible humility