[subscriber-chiclet listId="69c24d961d" color="white" showlink="false" postfixtext=" Subscribers"]
Stress Free Chess
There is an awesome secret to daily peace! If you master this one thing, then you will have much less strife in the day. And if you repeat it day after day, boom, anxiety will disappear from your life! There is a strategy of planning your day: eliminating non essential plans, spreading out essential elements, and journaling for success, that will change everything! So much stress comes from too many options. We have so many possible things to do today, that we either do none of them, or try to do too many. But there is a better way. We'll talk about how a game called "Stress Free Chess" helped me unlock a stress free day!
Kris Emerson, a loving husband, father of four, and gospel preacher, takes a few minutes to go over some important life changing and spirituals insights.
- How to play Stress Free Chess
- How to eliminate non essential plans from the day
- How to properly space essential elements into your day
- How to use the morning journal as the key to a stress free life
- How to courageously put off things that often clutter the schedule