[subscriber-chiclet listId="69c24d961d" color="white" showlink="false" postfixtext=" Subscribers"]
The Throne Room
Prayer is incredibly important to daily growth and faith. But sometimes it begins to wane. Sometimes it becomes difficult to stay focused on God. Maybe you are praying, and even journaling about prayer items, but still find it difficult to give Him attention and stay engaged for more than just a minute or two. I deal with that often. I've dealt with that heavily in the past two weeks. When that happens, it is time to head to the Throne Room of God! When you can feel the experience of entering His court and bowing before His presence, He captures your attention. Revelation 4 builds a picture that will transform your prayer life in His presence. Come and see the glory of God and find a new intensity in your prayer life.
Kris Emerson, a loving husband, father of four, and gospel preacher, takes a few minutes to go over some important life changing and spirituals insights.
- How to stay focused on God while praying
- How to enter the Throne Room and experience the presence of the Lord
- What can help us to block out worldly influences when engaged in daily prayer
- How to feel connected to God, humble before His majesty when praying
- What does the Throne Room look like and how do I experience it