Your Daily Highlight
What do you remember from last week? Did you do things that really made a difference and left lasting impressions in your journey to growth? For many of us, time passes, days fly by, and we don't track much change. It's time for Your Daily Highlight! What if, each morning, you not only journal a frog to eat (something important but annoying), but ALSO lay out a Daily Highlight (something important and awesome). You can look back at the end of the week and notice 7 really great things you did, giving each day a memorable accomplishment, like a photo to help remember your Excel Still More journey! To find out more, key up episode 17 and get started today!
Kris Emerson, a loving husband, father of four, and gospel preacher, takes a few minutes to go over some important life changing and spirituals insights.
- How to plan the high point in any day
- How to envision success and then get excited about it
- How to use journaling as a tool for planning success
- What is a surprise daily highlight and how do you know when you've had it
- How to make every day memorable in a way that encourages you to get better